01.04.2018 PDF Download
All operators wishing to use Falcon London Heliport must first obtain permission to land from the UK CAA due to the Heliports location within a congested area and the London Specified area. A copy of this permission must be provided prior to any operations to/from the Heliport.
It is a requirement that operators using the helipad for the first time that they arrange a pre-visit to acquaint themselves with approaches, surrounding property and satisfy themselves of its suitability for their use.( enquire about a crew only familiarisation flight).
AOC (Air Operators Certificated) companies and other Commercial operators may have this as a blanket authorisation- but this must also be provided to London Falcon Heliport prior to any operation to/from the Heliport.
Private operators must contact the CAA to obtain the relevant permissions and exemptions from FOI.Helicopters@caa.co.uk. Allow several days for the necessary permission to be provided. This will involve a cost, which is the responsibility of the operator.
Please note that it is the responsibility of operators to comply with any other regulatory requirement currently in force and London Falcon Heliport is not able to do this on your behalf.
Check list of what must be provided to London Falcon Heliport prior to any operation.
- A valid copy of the insurance documentation for the helicopter to be used.
- A signed copy of the London Falcon Heliport Insurance document.
- A signed copy of the Acknowledgement /Approval document of the terms and conditions of use for London Falcon Heliport.
- A copy of the CAA approval to operate at London Falcon Heliport.
- Payment details for the operation.
Failure to provide any of these will result in landing permission being denied by the owner/operators of the Heliport.